- Have you been struggling to find balance in a relationship?
- Have you wondered how to step back from a romantic or platonic relationship, but aren’t sure how to proceed?
- Are you enmeshed or co-dependent?
- Have you struggled to find fulfillment in your current relationships, but feel uncertain how to get there?
- Do you want to re-introduce passion into your relationship? Establish a deeper connection? Increase intimacy?
- Are you struggling with how to recover after the loss of a significant relationship?
Relationships are so important. They are the vital connections that bring your greatest joys, or sometimes, your darkest despairs. Families, friendships, romantic relationships, neighbors, community and business associates comprise a complex network containing the inner workings of your life. It is then no surprise that your sense of self and your connection with the world at large can have a sizable influence on your sanity and peace of mind. Most importantly, let’s not overlook the significance of your relationship with yourself. The importance of the quality of your relationships cannot be understated and can have a large ripple effect into the rest of your life. Imagine feeling confident in your decisions – aware of the patterns or choices that exist in your life so that you can increase understanding of why you do what you do and even moreso, how that impacts you today. Imagine being able to feel calm and respond in ways that are productive and in alignment with your goals. Envision having a fulfilling and loving relationship that brings you joy and contentment. Create deeper intimacy through relationships that feel rewarding and balanced.